Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Roberto Jimenez - An Introduction to Me

My name is Roberto Jimenez, and I am a 5th year super senior, double majoring in Business and Informatics.  I am interested in pursuing a career in higher education administration, which is why I am currently applying to Master's programs in this, so I can then get an upper-level managerial job at a university, preferably at Michigan or somewhere in the Boston area.

I met a bunch of students from Finland over the summer while working in Germany.  They spiked my interest in Scandinavia, and are one of the big reasons why I hope to find this class interesting.  Scandinavian countries have very different social policies in place than any country I have ever been to, which I would like to better understand.

Besides this, I am in a student organization called AIESEC, which facilitates international internships for students.  I have been in it for 2 years, and I enjoy it greatly.  With them I get to travel the US to go to conferences, and also meet people from all over the world.  It is awesome!

Feel free to call me Robo!

No comments:

Post a Comment