Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dylan's Introduction

Hello Everyone,
My name is Dylan Johnson and I am a sophomore Sport Management major. I plan to focus on the communications and media part of the sports world, however, I am currently an active member of the University's Sport Business Association. My family has a rich Scandinavian history, mostly in Finland, which is why I developed such an interest in this class. I don't know much about Scandinavian culture and civilization, which makes me more excited to learn about my Father's family roots. As for myself, some of my interests include being outdoors, fishing, and playing basketball. I also plan to visit Scandinavia in the following years, sadly, so far I have not done any planning for that. I'm looking forward to a great class!


No comments:

Post a Comment