Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hey everyone,

My name is Samantha Stephenson, but you can call me Sam. I am a sophomore majoring in biomedical engineering and minoring in international studies. I am not only taking this class because it satisfies some requirements for my minor, but also because I fell in love with Sweden when I visited last summer for a few weeks. However, I quickly realized that I know very little about Scandinavia and am really excited to learn more. Also, I plan on studying abroad this coming summer in Sweden and I feel obliged to know more about their culture, history, and civilization. Although I am mainly Serbian, I am a sixteenth Swedish and like to think Scandinavian civilization is part of my heritage. I am on Michigan's equestrian team and have been competitively riding horses since I was 5. I look forward to having a great time with all you guys this semester.

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment