Sunday, September 18, 2011

Norse Mythology Response - Chris

First, I found it neat that Maria Gull took the time to visit our class and give us this presentation, it makes for a cool format and atmosphere in the class. Norse Mythology is something that I had no prior knowledge on, but I feel that it should help us all understand the history of Scandinavian civilization, and also allow us to better understand how Scandinavian civilization has evolved and changed since the days of the vikings.

I also found it neat to compare Norse mythology to Greek mythology, as they are both very revealing of their respective cultures and opinions on social identities such as gender. I am curious what similarities or differences people found between Norse mythology and Greek mythology???

No comments:

Post a Comment