Sunday, September 11, 2011

David's Introduction

Hello Everyone,
My name is David Rosenwein, and I am a junior studying political science. My intent however, is to go into public health. I enjoy playing, watching, and following sports, as well as hanging out with friends, and going on runs. I am from Springfield, New Jersey, but I love Michigan! I traveled to Greece during the summer, where I studied breast cancer treatment and prevention in different hospitals and clinics. While in Greece, there were many events that took place in Greece, and throughout Europe that made me realize I wanted to become more informed about other places in the world. I have never been nor studied about Scandinavia, and when I saw this class, I knew it would give a great opportunity to learn about a place that I knew close to nothing about. I look forward to expanding my knowledge about Scandinavia!

No comments:

Post a Comment