Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rick's introduction

Hello all,
My name is Rick Lorenz and I am a Senior in Aerospace Engineering. I am a member of the club hockey team here at the University and work part time as a bus driver, so if you see me driving please say hello. I used to be in Air Force ROTC in hopes of becoming a fighter pilot, but the outlook of that actually happening was pretty dim so I stopped pursuing that dream and instead set my sights on building planes. As for my interest in Scandanavia, I have always loved learning about the Vikings and like I said in class, my favorite hockey players come from Sweden. I am very excited about this class both because Scandanavia has always interested me and because there isn't crazy amounts of math involved, which is what all my other classes are filled with.

No comments:

Post a Comment